Welcome to Texas, home of internationally renowned artists, scientists, and entrepreneurial spirits. And yes, even a few cowboys. Our expertise in aerospace, medicine and energy resources attracts visitors from all over the world--making Houston a perennial and cosmopolitan destination city. The St. Regis Houston warmly invites you to experience our heartfelt Texas hospitality.
All services listed below are available at the hotel. Please note any special requests in your reservation or call the hotel to arrange prior to arrival.
- Valet Parking Facilities
- Accessible Services
- Tea Lounge
- 24-Hour Reception Desk
- 24-Hour Concierge
Obtain reliable information on:
- Cultural destinations
- Dining recommendations
- Driving directions citywide
- Courier/Postal/Shipping services
- Gift wrapping
- Live entertainment
- Local nightlife
- Performing & Visual Arts venues
- Places of Worship
- Retail Shopping
- Special events bookings
- Tour Operators
- Transportation Service
- Basic WiFi: $14.95, Enhanced WiFi: $17.95
- Business Center
No matter what time zone you need to conduct business in, services are available each minute of the day.
- B&W/color photocopier
- Fax machines
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Workstations-computer access
- Complimentary HSIA in public areas, ISDN line rentals
- Computer rentals and DSL installation
- Secretarial, printing & binding services at premium rates
Recreation & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Located on the mezzanine level, our 800 sq. ft outdoor swimming pool is adjacent to the Spa & Exercise Room. The outdoor pool deck area offers revitalizing refreshments. Please note that the swimming pool is unattended, and children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The swimming pool is open from 5:00 am until 11:00 pm.
- Plan a breezy reception or an exclusive event around the pool deck at The St. Regis Houston. Fall and spring are the ideal seasons.
- Fitness Facility
- The Spa at St. Regis Hotel
- Separate locker rooms and sauna