Driving Directions to The St. Regis Houston
Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Houston. We are thrilled to have you in our residence. Please see our detailed directions below and if you desire assistance, please contact the hotel and one of our associates will be happy to assist.
- Battleship Texas & San Jacinto Battleground
- Houston Zoo
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Houston Galleria Mall
- Houston Hobby Airport (HOU)
- Minute Maid Park
- Rice Village
- BBVA Compass Stadium
- NRG Stadium
How To Get Here
From San Antonio (West)
- Take Interstate 10 East to Interstate 610 South.
- Exit at San Felipe and turn left under the freeway.
- Turn left onto Briar Oaks Lane, which is the 3rd light. The hotel is on the right.
From Beaumont (East)
- Take Interstate 10 West to West I-610 Loop South.
- Continue 2 exits and exit on San Felipe via the ramp to the right.
- Turn left on San Felipe Road under the I-610 Loop South Overpass.
- Turn left on Briar Oaks Lane at the 3rd light, and the hotel is on the right.
From Dallas (North)
- Take Interstate 45 South to Interstate 610 West. I-610 West becomes I-610 South.
- Exit on San Felipe and turn left under the freeway.
- Turn left on Briar Oaks Lane (3rd light) and the hotel is on the right.
From Galveston (South)
- Take Interstate 45 North to Highway 59 South (Victoria).
- Take 59 South to 610 North.
- Exit at San Felipe and turn right.
- Turn left on Briak Oaks Lane, which is the 2nd traffic light. The hotel is on the right.