Driving Directions to The St. Regis Houston hotel
The St. Regis Houston Hotel
From Galveston (South)
- Take Interstate 45 North to Highway 59 South (Victoria).
- Take 59 South to 610 North.
- Exit at San Felipe and turn right.
- Turn left on Briak Oaks Lane, which is the 2nd traffic light. The hotel is on the right.
From San Antonio (West)
- Take Interstate 10 East to Interstate 610 South.
- Exit at San Felipe and turn left under the freeway.
- Turn left onto Briar Oaks Lane, which is the 3rd light. The hotel is on the right.
From Beaumont (East)
- Take Interstate 10 West to West I-610 Loop South.
- Continue 2 exits and exit on San Felipe via the ramp to the right.
- Turn left on San Felipe Road under the I-610 Loop South Overpass.
- Turn left on Briar Oaks Lane at the 3rd light, and the hotel is on the right.
From Dallas (North)
- Take Interstate 45 South to Interstate 610 West. I-610 West becomes I-610 South.
- Exit on San Felipe and turn left under the freeway.
- Turn left on Briar Oaks Lane (3rd light) and the hotel is on the right.
1919 Briar Oaks Lane Houston, Texas 77027-3408 United States | Phone: (713) 840-7600
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.